Friday, November 03, 2006

Well, I think I have this up and running. I hope so at least. If anyone has any pointers, feel free to let me know. I have been following many of your blogs for a few months now and thought it was time to join blog world. I have not figured out how to put a small picture with my profile. If anyone could tell me how to do that, I would appreciate it.

This picture was taken this summer at our Lewis Family Reunion in Alabama. As you can tell, I was still pregnant with Sammie.

Speaking of Sammie, Here is a picture of him too. He is such a sweet baby. Well, I will try to put more pictures on soon.

1 comment:

The Middle J said...

Hi Sis. Teresa- I'm so happy you got a blog!!!

Sammie is so cute!! and the rest of them have gotten so big.

Thought I would stop in and welcome you to blog land!