Saturday, November 04, 2006








Ok, here are a few more. I love the picture of Abbie, Steph, and Becky looking at Samuel. He was about an hour old there. The looks on the girls faces was so sweet. They were just in awe of him. His face was bruised pretty bad, that is why he looks so blue. It is fun to watch all the kids with him. Even the older boys adore him. He gets kissed and talked to non-stop. We are very thankful the Lord blessed us with him. Well, got to go, since it is saturday, there is a line wanting to use the computer :).

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Awww! I miss you guys!

Two Short of a Dozen! said...

We miss you guys too! I am so excited about getting to stay in touch in blogsville.

princessbuttercup94 said...

I'm so proud of my cousins! I love them so much!

~~Genesis~~