Monday, June 17, 2013

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

I know this is a busy time of year for everyone! Since my last post we have had several events.  Josh and David graduated from high school.  Five down, five to go! Woo hoo!  We are half way there! Stephanie returned home from BTI.  SOOOO happy she is home!!  I have enjoyed hearing all of the stories about things that happened there. Jonathan turned 2 on June 13th. It was an extra special birthday because of what happened the week before. He has not been a big talker, but has really started to pick up more words the past week or so.  Yesterday Doug came into the kitchen holding up a new quarter asking me if I had seen the new design.  Jonathan pointed at the quarter, then pointed at his mouth and gagged like he was choking.  I wondered if he remembered what had happened.  Yep, he remembers!

We are looking forward to the rest of the summer.  Stephanie and Abbie are traveling with the Cox family to South Carolina next weekend for convention.  Then they will go back to Cleveland for a couple days and then  go to Tennessee family camp.  Most of the kids and I will be headed to Kentucky camp from July 24-28.  I  am going to be teaching the senior class. Feel free to pray for me as I get the lessons prepared.  The theme is Souled out; Not for Sale.  There seems to be a good number planning to come!!  Young people from Tennessee, Arkansas, North Carolina and possibly Virginia are going to be there! After  camp we will come home and prepare for the Assembly.  Stephanie was asked by the region if she wanted to go to IYC!  Of course, the answer was YES!!!!!  She is very excited!

I am thankful for all the blessings the Lord has given us. Stephanie, Abbie, and I were talking in the car the other day about holiness and how there really is no other way.  There is no other choice. Everyday I am so thankful that God saw fit to allow me to be a part of The Church of God! Great things ahead!!
                     The birthday boy!!





1 comment:

Tammy K. said...

Great post. That last picture looks like Jeremiah. HA!!! Nice pictures