Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Following in his dads footsteps


Just a quick post. We've been extremely busy. I wanted to post a picture of DJ's new look. He joined the Army National Guard about a month ago. He joined under the education first program so he still can go to college and not worry about getting sent to Iraq or anywhere else for a few years. I will try to post more pictures later. All of the kids are doing good. They are all growing up way too fast! Sammie and Connor are sooo CUTE!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new photos. That picture is wild. I do like Dj's new look. I am surprised how much he is starting to look like Doug, maybe it is just the hair,or lack therof....? I don't think so.
Sam says it looks alot better then the "crazy hair" :o) Love you guys.

J Nowling said...

I feel soooo old when I look at your pictures. Keep serving the Lord and tell your family hi.

Sister Nowling

Grace & Co said...

OH MY WORD!!!

I can't believe he joined the Army National Guard. That is so...crazy!

We all should still be living in Colorado Springs and playing at your house all day hoping my siblings and I will get chicken pox so we can get them over with! Ha ha!

Wow...

Anonymous said...

He looks alot more like his Dad but don't tell him I said that. hehehe...
It's not bad though.
Our Babies are so cute....
love ya
Cat

Kasey said...

Yay! I am glad you all are doing well! I saw his hair at the wedding and I was sorta surprised.

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! Douglas looks a lot like his dad. Just blows my mind that he's old enough to join the Guard and that Darren is married! We are getting old my friend.