Saturday, December 30, 2006


Ok, Sammie is alseep, at least for a few minutes. He is a wonderful baby. We have been so blessed. On Christmas Eve we had him dedicated. It was a nicededication. Bro. Kevin Brown and my brother Keven did the dedication and Sam (Tammy's husband) prayed over baby Sam. It was really neat. Stephen and Danielle Brown were also here. They also dedicated Connor on Christmas Eve. After the dedications we had our Christmas Program. Frank wrote the play. I was really impressed. He used alot of great music and it was very interesting. He did a good job.

I have a prayer request, quite a few of us (Steve, Michele, Connor, and several of the kids) have gotten sick with the flu in the past week. It has been a rough several days. It seems to be making it's rounds. I am thankful that Sammie has not gotten it though. I think it is because he is nursing. I have been very sick so he is getting the antibodies my body is making. Isn't it amazing how God made our bodies to work. Oh, I have another request, many of you know Sis Bell, Scott's grandma, in Arkansas. She fell and broke her shoulder and ankle. They did surgery. Angie is there now to help take care of her. Please pray for the Bells.


Sam's awake aqnd hungery, so got to go.

1 comment:

goodysgirlforever said...

your family pic turned out really nice. we enjoyed being there sooo much. if the stress-miester. we both enjoyed seeing all the kids take part in the christmas program, and the dedication was nice.
we'll be praying for everyone to get better soon.